Basic Supplement Protocol
As much as I wish we lived in a perfect world with clean, purified water, nutrient-rich soil, clean air, fruits and vegetables without pesticides and poisons sprayed on them. That simply isn’t the case.
With all these things impacting our health in a negative way, here are a few basic supplements you can take along with a few simple tips to optimize your health. I love Garden of Life, New Chapter or Now supplements but if you go to a reputable nutrition store they should sell quality supplement brands.
1. Whole food Multi-vitamin:
2. Trace Minerals (My #1!)
4. Vitamin C, D (even if its already in your multi!)
5. Digestive enzymes (take with meals)
6. Quality fish oil
1. Drink ½ your body weight in ounces of clean water everyday
2. Eat enough healthy calories
3. Eat a fruit or vegetable with every meal
4. Avoid excessive alcohol, sugar and caffeine
5. Boost your immune system with colloidal silver, vitamin C, essential oils, and Nettle tea at onset of any cold or virus.
6. Avoid unnecessary medicines or antibiotics- search for an at home remedy
7. Sleep 7-9 hours per night
8. Incorporate stress relieving activities: yoga, meditation, deep breathing
9. Have an attitude of gratefulness!